Saturday was a pretty lazy day. I walked around the city, hung out with my friends and ate some gelato. Today I went to Siena. It is a really cute town but unfortunately since it is Sunday everything wasn't open. I went inside the Duomo which was very ornate and beautiful. Mostly my friends and I just walked around and went into the stores that were open. Two of my friends had birds poop which was hilarious. I will probably be next since I laughed at them so much.
I bought my first present for someone today, it reminded me of them a lot and made me excited to find other presents for everyone else.
Its my friend Yvonne's birthday today so we are going over to celebrate. Ciao
2 comments:
I'm glad you now have internet so you can update your blog. I wish we could have seen the cathedral when we were in Sienna - maybe next time. Can't wait to see the new photos!
Everything sounds so fun and so wonderful! I miss you!
Post a Comment