Here are some photos from a earlier. The top one is me standing in a park next to the Polimoda campus. I have all my classes at Fuligno which is much closer to my apartment.
The other photo is me at Cinque Terre during the hike. As you can see it is literally mountains that are next to the ocean.
My friend Amelia may come to visit in October which will be awesome. I'm also going to Germany and the chocolate festival all in October so it will be a busy month. Next Wednesday I going to Milan with my school. I'm not exactly of our schedule but I know we are going to the Armani office. We also get to go to Lake Como for a day so hopefully it will be nice weather.
Robin just came home and told me that our friends downstairs made lasagna so I'm going to go mooch off them. Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment