It has been raining all weekend so I've been at home a lot. Today though Robin and I went for a walk and stumbled upon an outdoor market. I bought a really cool ring made out of buttons. Afterwards we went to the only restaurant that serves american brunch. I've never been so happy to see pancakes. Nothing really exciting has been going on, it was a pretty slow weekend. Tomorrow I'm going to the Leather School with one of my classes. It is a group of leather artisans that have been in Florence for hundreds of years. They make all kinds of leather products all by hand.
On a side note, happy birthday to Weegie who is in Beijing right now.

2 comments:
Picture of the button ring?
Also, is there a Pleather school? With Pleather artisans?
I'm glad you had pancakes - we wiol probably have choc chip ones with Janine and Chris - wish you could be here too!
Post a Comment