


So I've been here for one month. I can't believe it, it feels like so much longer. This weekend turned out to be sunny and beautiful and I took advantage of it. On Saturday I went to the Pitti Palace and the Boboli Gardens. They are in Florence across the Ponte Vecchio on the south side of the Arno. The palace used to belong to the Medicis but now houses several museums including the Costume Gallery which I visited. We walked around the Gardens for a while, they are huge! There are a few cats that live in the gardens that we found too. It was a very relaxing day and so nice to be around nature. That is one of the down falls of Florence, no public parks!
On Sunday I went to Pisa to see the famous tower that supposedly is going to fall down in the next ten years. The day wasn't that eventful, just walked around and took a lot of pictures in front of the tower.
I'm going to Milan in two days which I'm so excited about. We get to go to the Armani headquarters, Lake Como, a silk factory and a trade show. Pictures and more info about Milan to come when I return on Saturday.

2 comments:
Hooray for one month!!
(did the garden cats make you think of Josie?)
Sounds like so much fun- we like the tower shot. Enjoying your adventures and are surely envious- yes even your old fart uncles are reading this! Have fun and soak it all in- this year will go by so quickly. send us an address so we can send a care package- Uncle Dave
Post a Comment