The top pictures is of my friend Chloe and I in Siena. The next one is my whole group of friends, from the left, Yvonne, Me, Robin, Chloe, Alex, Mya, Casey and Abby. It was taken in Cinque Terre and you can see the mountains in the background. The girls live below Robin and I so we see them a lot. The last picture is of Alex and I listening to music waiting for the bus in Siena.
On Thursdays we have our FITSA meetings, which is the student association of FIT. Since it is a small group here in Italy we get to have a lot of involvement in what we do and how we spend our money. I think we are going to the Chocolate Festival next month which I'm very excited about.
It is still very warm here, the high for today is 90. So tomorrow we are going to the beach since we didn't get to go last weekend. Its only an hour and a half away so it is a good day trip. More pictures to come!

1 comment:
I want to go to the chocolate festial!! Can you eat some chocolate and think of me? Enjoy !
Post a Comment