The reason I havent updated this in a few days is because the internet in my apartment isnt working. Apparently the tower is down and they have no idea when it will be fixed. Currently Im in an internet cafe. The problem of going to the internet cafe is that all my passwords are saved in my computer and when I tried to log in at the cafe google told me that my account didnt exist. I did not appreciate this. However, today it seems to be working.
On Sunday I went to Cinque Terre which is on the western coast of Italy and is comprised on five small villages. Robin and I hiked over 3 miles and it was very intense. Pictures to follow.
Classes started on Monday, we meet in an old convent so there are many paintings of a scantly clad Jesus.
I only have a few more minutes and being at the internet cafe makes me feel rushed since I only have a certain amount of time. Pray for my internet to work!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment