I dont have classes on Friday which was such a needed break. I went shopping with my roommate and we stopped by the housing agency to sign our final lease. Tonight a bunch of my friends and I are going out to celebrate a birthday. Tomorrow we all are going to the beach and then to Siena on Sunday. This weekend is going to fly by because Ill be so busy.
I miss a lot of people, especially Weegie and Betsy who were just hanging out. Weeg is leaving for Asia soon. Im also thinking of my wonderful friend Carrie who just arrived in Nambia where she is going to be teaching in an orphange. (go to carriemitchel.com for more info)
Sorry there havent been any photos lately, since Im at the internet cafe my photos arent on this computer. The internet for my apartment is being fixed...or so Im told. Oh well, Ill be at the beach and Siena this weekend and not thinking about my lack of internet.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment