Robin and I in Pompeii in front of Mt Vesuvius.
On Capri
Casey, Robin, Chloe and I at PositanoMy internet is down, I'm at a cafe right now using their free wifi and I have a presentation tomorrow so I have little time for blogging. Just wanted to write a quick one about this weekend in the Almafi coast. It was amazing! We went to Positano, Capri and Pompeii. The weather was beautiful, we went to the blue grotto, saw the ruins of Pompeii, layed on the beach and swam in the ocean. We stayed at a really cool hostel with a rooftop bar.
The next two weeks are going to be crazy with school. Lana comes to visit next Wednesday which I'm really looking forward to. I finally finished booking my trip in May after school is done. I'm going to Stockholm, Berlin, Prague, Milan and Turin. I'm really looking forward to being finished with the stress of school for a while, I just have to get through finals!

No comments:
Post a Comment