skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My year in Italy
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Chuck Anderson
My friend Casey introduced me to this artist, Chuck Anderson. Anyone who knows me knows that I love rainbows. I think his photos are so beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Laura
Florence, Italy
Living in Florence, Italy for nine months.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(35)
►
June
(3)
▼
May
(3)
Stockholm pictures
Look at that nice Swedish girl who has her asian f...
Chuck Anderson
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(39)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(7)
I read...
a-MAY-lia en SEVILLA
yesterday
Carrie Mitchell
peacelovebear
Little Bear's Story Part I
Weeg Eats
C19
No comments:
Post a Comment