Picture/location of my new apartment compliments of google mapsEver since getting home from spring break I've been crazy busy with school and also the realization that from this side of break the semester looks quite short. As I told everyone thats asked I have mixed feelings about going home. One thing that has made me more excited to get back to New York is that I finally have an apartment! Due to some amazing friends back in the city I officially have an apartment starting May 1st. I will have my own bedroom, its two blocks from the subway and close to central park. I'm so happy about living with friends and not having the rules of the dorms. Also I'll be saving a bundle.
The other wonderful blessing of the past week was talking to Betsy. We got to videochat, she should me the condo shes been staying at in Bahrain. It was so nice to see her face and catch up on everything. Its funny because with me being in Italy we are only 1 timezone apart.
Overall everything is going so well. I'm just trying to enjoy the rest of my time in Florence while getting all my school work done. Tomorrow we are going on a Chianti Wine tour with school and then I'm going to Capri, Pompeii and Sorrento for the weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment