skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My year in Italy
Thursday, January 29, 2009
First trip of the semester
Today I'm heading for Belgium for the weekend! I'm really excited to go because I've heard great things about it and it will be the 10th country I've visited. I'll be home on Sunday and hopefully post some pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Laura
Florence, Italy
Living in Florence, Italy for nine months.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(35)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(10)
▼
January
(8)
First trip of the semester
Lucca pictures- one week later
Old photos
A few things rolling around in my head
I want to ride my bicycle!
A few pictures from break
Christmas highlights
Still in Florida
►
2008
(39)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(7)
I read...
a-MAY-lia en SEVILLA
yesterday
Carrie Mitchell
peacelovebear
Little Bear's Story Part I
Weeg Eats
C19
No comments:
Post a Comment