skip to main | skip to sidebar

My year in Italy

Friday, January 16, 2009

A few pictures from break

Classic sibling behavior
Lana, Weeg, Besty and I
My niece Hazel and I
at 3:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Laura
Florence, Italy
Living in Florence, Italy for nine months.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (35)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ▼  January (8)
      • First trip of the semester
      • Lucca pictures- one week later
      • Old photos
      • A few things rolling around in my head
      • I want to ride my bicycle!
      • A few pictures from break
      • Christmas highlights
      • Still in Florida
  • ►  2008 (39)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (7)

I read...

  • a-MAY-lia en SEVILLA
    yesterday
  • Carrie Mitchell
  • peacelovebear
    Little Bear's Story Part I
  • Weeg Eats
    C19