I'm still in the US enjoying the sun for a few more days before heading back to Italy on Thursday. I'm glad I got to stay after all the other guest left because it is much more relaxing. Not that I didn't enjoy all the visitors. I was really happy to see my sister, even if she did leave so she could go running on Christmas Eve. Mostly I've been sleeping, reading, watching tv and movies and generally hanging around the house. Also spending a lot of time with my step sister Janine, her husband Chris and their daughter Hazel. She is six months old and super cute (photos to come). Other highlights of the break have been eating American food and pasta only twice since I've been here and taking my computer to the mac store where it got a few problems fixed and a new battery.
New Years Eve was nothing special, and I've made no new years resolutions because I think they're silly. I do have a goal to read 40 books but I don't think that counts as a resolution. In 2008 I read 31, some of my favorites being Life of Pi, The Golden Compass, Wuthering Heights, The Picture of Dorian Gray and A Prayer for Owen Meany. I'm trying to read a wide variety of books in this coming year so if you have any suggestions let me know.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment