This is a picture from my dashboard weather application. Rain as far as the eye can see. Nothing like winter in Italy. I can't stop listening to Bon Iver- it is an amazing band that you should check out.
Tomorrow I'm going to give blood and then to an Inauguration party which I'm both very excited about. I feel that giving blood is an easy act of charity for me since I have no aversion to needles and my blood type is O positive which can be given to any person with positive blood. The blood drive is in response to Obama's call for charity. Even though I'm currently an ex-pat I'm glad that there are groups that are organizing these events. I'm encourage everyone who is able to give blood! You can save up to three lives with one donation.
Other than my mini commercials I have a confession. I don't care about football. I know that the steelers are going to the superbowl and everyone is freaking out. I may be kicked out of the supercool western pa hicks club but I'm ok with that. I just don't like football. I've been to more games than I can count with band in high school but I never paid attention. Even after I learned the rules and can now follow a game I find it boring. I'm glad I got that off my chest. At the end of the day I'd much rather watch basketball.

3 comments:
Bummer about the weather.
I think you're using the term ex-pat in the most liberal of definitions.
I don't care about football too much either, but it was so close to the PA Superbowl, and that would have been awesome.
love you.
I still accept you.
-meggie
I think you may be kicked out of the state of PA not just the Western Pa Hick club. I wear my Steelers sweatshirt in Florida and always get comments. Go Steelers!!!
I'm glad you will give blood - you know how I feel about needles!
Post a Comment