Monday, December 22, 2008

Made it, finally

So I landed in Orlando on Saturday at 4:30.  My mom and Betsy met me at the airport with a "welcome to America" sign as if I've never been here before.  My luggage didn't make it though.  As of yesterday it was at the Orlando airport and I'm hoping it will be delivered today.  Saturday I made it until 9 before I fell asleep.  Since I woke up at 6am and considering 9pm is 3am my time I thought it was pretty good.  I did however wake up at 6:30 the next morning.  Yesterday we went to church, played with my niece Hazel, ate cheeseburgers and Betsy and I made Christmas cookies.  This afternoon Weeg and Lana get in and then tonight we are having a big Christmas dinner with the whole family.  The weather has been beautiful and I love being away from the constant rain of Florence.  I can't wait to hang out with both my brother and sister today, the last time I was with both of them was last Christmas.  Hooray!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I made it until like 11 thanks to back episodes of certain guilty pleasure TV shows that you no longer watch...jetlag is a major drag

will be getting into real contact with you soon xox