Friday, December 12, 2008

Celebration part 1

Yesterday was the peak of my finals and the end of this week since I don't have classes on Friday.  This week I had my two Italian finals and my one big presentation.  Next week I have one presentation, one project due and two more finals.  Anyways to celebrate this week being over and almost being done I went out to dinner with four of my friends last night.  It was one of the best meals I've had here.  We shared an appetizer of pecorino cheese with honey, thyme and walnuts.  For primi patti I got penne pasta with lemon meatballs and then shared a second course of chicken in balsamic vinegar.  For dessert I had a warm chestnut muffin with caramel filling that tasted like heaven.  It was a really nice evening, we hung out at the restaurant for a few hours just eating and talking.  Somehow we all starting telling childhood antidotes, specifically about getting in trouble.  It was hilarious and I of course shared about the time I carved a picture into our piano with a screwdriver. 
I'm glad I have the weekend to relax and get ready for my next round of finals.  The second celebration will take place on Wednesday night when I will be completely done for the semester.  
I'm only a week from going home!

No comments: