Today was my last day of the semester. I'm so happy to have a break. Tomorrow I'll be cleaning and packing to be ready to go home on Friday. I also finished A Prayer for Owen Meany today. It was a engaging book with a great ending. I think I'm going to start The House of Mirth next. I really looking forward to just reading, sleeping and being with my family over break.
Most of the pictures I included are of the German Christmas market in front of Santa Croce. It has been there for most of December. There are all kinds of vendors, herbs, cookies, food, clothing, decorations and jewelry to name a few. The entire city is decorated. There are trees and lights everywhere which makes the city very beautiful. Even though there isn't any snow its easy to get into the spirit.
Nothing much else is going on. Tonight will be celebration #2 now that I'm really free.

No comments:
Post a Comment