Monday, December 1, 2008

Nesting


Currently reading:
Currently watching:
Currently listening to:


Today is December 1st, so that means that I'm 17 days away from the semester being over and 19 days away from seeing my family.  Everything is pretty boring right now, I have been spending a lot of time doing homework and that will continue to increase until finals are over.  The weather has been horrible, it has been thunder storming all weekend and it is actually raining right now as I am writing this.  It doesn't get cold enough in Italy for snow so I just have more rain to look forward to.  At least I don't feel bad about sitting in my apartment and doing homework.   Tonight I'm making baked corn again since I didn't get much at Thanksgiving and going to watch Muppet Christmas Carol.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you! It will be great to have all my kids in 1 place - even if it is only for 36 hours! We will celebrate and have American food for you! We will order some warm weather too - no rain and no damp days!