Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Twice in one day...only so you are a more informed voter

To help you vote appropriately on the quiz I thought I should include the places I definitely plan on going.  
These are in no particular order, not ranked by importance.
 1.  Munich- probably for Oktoberfest
 2. Athens/Grecian Islands - spring break
 3. Budapest
 4. Cairo 
 5. Morocco - not sure what city, also taking suggestions on that
 6. Spain- just not sure where, it depends on Amelia, my amigo studying there

Also I will be traveling to Milan and Paris on school trips.  I really like London but it is so expensive and I was recently there in the Spring of 07 to see Weegie so I feel like it I can take it out of the running.  

Please let me know your thoughts by voting in the quiz.  Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should go to Zurich to see the Swiss beautiful countryside, and hear the yodeling.