Wednesday, August 27, 2008

And I would walk 500 miles...

  Honestly in the last couple days I feel like I have walked 500 miles.  The benefit of walking this much is that today I rewarded myself with a gelato.  I went to this wonderful place that comes highly recommended by everyone, and now I know why.  I definitely want to take my Mom and Charlie when they come visit.
  Last night we went to this amazing hole in the wall pizzeria.  I think they appreciated that we tried to speak Italian because they gave us free shots before we left!  
  Tomorrow I get to move into my apartment which is very exciting.  It will be nice to be able to unpack and get settled.  I also can't wait to put pictures up so everyone can see it, especially the amazing terrace.  
  I included some pictures that I'm actually in today in case you already forgot what I look like, or haven't seen my new haircut.  




No comments: