skip to main | skip to sidebar

My year in Italy

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dali's Alice in Wonderland

Here are my favorite paintings from the Dali exhibit I went to on Saturday.  They are all based on Alice in Wonderland.



at 4:20 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Laura
Florence, Italy
Living in Florence, Italy for nine months.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (35)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ▼  February (10)
      • Halloween in February
      • Carnevale
      • There's more where that came from
      • Paris Pictures
      • Paris part 2
      • Paris Part 1
      • Fries part 2
      • Adventures
      • Dali's Alice in Wonderland
      • "We don't have cheese fries, this is Belgium"
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (39)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (7)

I read...

  • a-MAY-lia en SEVILLA
    yesterday
  • Carrie Mitchell
  • peacelovebear
    Little Bear's Story Part I
  • Weeg Eats
    C19