Abby, Casey and I. You can kinda tell I'm wearing a mask. First of all I was happy that I enjoyed Venice this time more than my first visit. The winter is definitely ideal for a visit. Carnevale is a huge deal in Venice, but that being said there isn't really anything to do. The city is packed and we spent most of our time just walking around looking at costumes and shopping. It was a great atmosphere, everyone is just hanging out in the city. Saturday there was a mini show in San Marco with a woman suspended by a hot air balloon danced. I also heard there was a clown marching band, but I didn't witness this firsthand. We also stumbled upon a dj outside in one of the piazzas. Sunday we went to Lido, one of the islands of Venice. We walked over to the beach and enjoyed some surprisingly nice weather for February. We picked up seashells and even found a crab. It was really relaxing and made me excited for warm weather.

No comments:
Post a Comment