Robin and I on top of a old monastery in Ireland
So I've been in Italy for three months now. I only have three weeks of the semester left! Then I'll be in Florida for about three weeks and then on January 9th I'll come back for Spring semester.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, but since it is an American holiday we don't get the day off. We are having a Thanksgiving dinner though. I'm making baked corn because its my favorite. I'm going to be able to see my family via skype but of course I will I could be there. Especially for the showing of Indiana to the significant others. On Friday I will watch Muppets Christmas Carol as per my tradition since my Mom is amazing and sent it to me! Yay for getting into the Christmas spirit

1 comment:
I will be watching it too, and thinking of you!
Post a Comment