Last Thursday one of my best friends from high school, Amelia, came to Florence to stay with me for the weekend. She is studying in Spain for the semester. It was so fun to hang out with her. We walked around a lot, went to a wine bar, ate pizza, went to San Michealanglo where there is a beautiful view of the city. It was fun to be a tourist in my own city and we did several things that I've never done. She left Monday night and I was sad to see her go. It was a great weekend and I'm so glad that it worked out that we could see each other.
Tomorrow I am heading to Zurich with three of my friends. On Sunday I will be meeting up with Weegie and his lovely girlfriend Lana. I know Lana very well, she is like a sister to me and I'm so excited to see both of them. Weeg has been traveling for almost two months now and its been hard to keep in touch so I can't wait to hear about everything he has seen and done so far.
So back to the original point, Obama won, I'm going to Switzerland tomorrow where I get to see two of my favorite people= my being VERY happy!

1 comment:
YEAYEAYEYAEYAYEYA
I can't even believe I am leaving in 2 days! I'm so freaking excited to see you!!!!!
Post a Comment