Robin and I exploring the city
Chocolate!
Me being photographed without my knowledge
I'm milking a giant inflatable cow! Probably one of my favorite picturesSome people have commented that I don't post frequently enough, so I'll try to work on that. This is for Lana and Rachel.
This weekend I went to the annual Chocolate Festival in Perugia which is a town about two hours from Florence. It is an outdoor festival with rows and rows of booths selling all kinds of chocolate. I had a chocolate covered apple and a piece of chocolate cake. We spent the day walking around the festival and the city. It was a really cute town and I found a bunch of fun shops down side streets.
Other than the festival it was pretty uneventful weekend. It was nice to relax since the next three weekends are going to be so busy. This coming weekend is Halloween and one of my best friends from high school, Amelia, who is studying in Spain is coming to visit. I'm so excited to see her and be a tour guide. The following weekend I will be in Switzerland to see Weeg and Lana and after that I'm going to Ireland. I'm really looking forward to seeing some familiar faces.
On a side note I just checked the exchange rate and 1 euro=$1.25 which is an all time low! That is so exciting.

2 comments:
So fun! What are you going to be for Halloween?
I hope you thought of me when you were looking and drooling over the chocolate!
Post a Comment