I should be writing an essay but I'm procrastinating. Next week I have midterms so this weekend is going to be spent doing homework. Nothing much is going on. Its been raining a lot. Both my roommate and I are sick. I started reading Watership Down yesterday. I made my plans for coming home on May 30th. I can't believe its coming up so fast. Also my Mom and step dad are coming to visit in two weeks.
I'm done with school on May 11th and my plans are tentatively to go to Berlin, Prague, Krakow and Budapest. I'm also planning on coming back to Florence for a few days so I can spend my birthday here. ...ok I should probably go work on my paper now.
I love this picture my friend Alex took of me.
3 comments:
i love that picture too! wooo, can't wait to see you!!
You'll love Budapest- we did! Email Lena before you go, she's been there 3 times and can give you some suggestions. Have fun
You're coming back on my birthday--not that i'll see you but it'll be an exciting day no doubt.
It sounds like you still have a lot of exciting travels and such ahead of you--Enjoy!
Miss you dear,
Rachel
Post a Comment